Add ReplyTo to QueuedEmail

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Using 1.4, changing the code in 1.4 to the above doesn't seem to affect anything,

followed the example in this thread near line #987 of /Libraries/Nop.BusinessLogic/Message/MessageManage.cs/

This setting your talking about "UseAdminEmailFor..." can I change this so that the emails reflect the person whom submitted the form, and not the account that I have setup to actually transmit the email when I receive them.
14 年 前
In order to use the change with version 1.40, you need to set the configuration setting: "Email.UseSystemEmailForContactUsForm" to false (Administration   >   Configuration   >   All Settings, setting should be on page 4). This will bypass the fix that comes with version 1.40 and use the change in the message manager.

-----

To apply the change to version 1.40:

Edit file: Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Messages\MessageManager.cs

Change line 994 from:

message.From = From;

to:
if (From.Address.Equals(MessageManager.AdminEmailAddress) == false)
{
    message.ReplyTo = From;
    message.From = new MailAddress(MessageManager.AdminEmailAddress,
                   MessageManager.AdminEmailDisplayName);                
}
else
{
    message.From = From;
}

You will need to recompile.

14 年 前
thanks MB I will give this a shot and report back.

Also I recieved a few notices about being "unable to deliver" a message this evening, however, when I test an email message everything goes through just fine! I'm not seeing these orders appearing in the system, but they are emails about an order being complete so I'm concerned something might have gone wrong. Any thoughts? I haven't changed anything yet in my deployed version, just built and tested with a connectionstring file..
13 年 前
a.m. wrote:
Thanks, Phil.
I'll create a work item for this task.

Has this been added into the next NopCommerce release yet? I am using V1.8 and it's still not there..

Dave
QZ Creative IT
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.