How much to upgrade from 2.20 to 2.65?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
How much to upgrade from 2.20 to 2.65?

www.Servitec.ca

I think it takes less then 1 hour
11 年 前
Dear Sir,

We are a small company with a dedicated development team working on numbers of technology. We have an expertise providing e-commerce solutions for nopCommerce, Solr integration for eCommerce Site and Front End Engineering.

We have already upgraded and have a good xperience with upgrading the older nop store to the lastet 2.65 nop store, and we can also develop a custom feature as per your requirement.

For your requirement, I'm confident that we make the perfect fit you're looking for, as we already have skills & a very good experience with different and latest versions of nopCommerce, apart from other soft skills like communication, analysis & problem solving skills, and we value interactive working relationships with our client, that was the most important reason that most of our work are from existing & old customers.

I'm available on skype, if you wish to discuss anything or if you have any questions or comments. My skype id is: keval.xit

We now look forward for your response to start working with you as your extended development team for current and future projects asap.

Thank you & Best Regards,
Keval

email:[email protected]
11 年 前
SIMPLE QUESTION.

I AM USING THE ADMIN PANEL.

HOW CAN I ADDED MORE PAGES (TOPICS) TO THE TOP MENU?

LIKE A DROP DOWN.

SIMPLE QUESTION RIGHT?
11 年 前
[email protected] wrote:
SIMPLE QUESTION.

I AM USING THE ADMIN PANEL.

HOW CAN I ADDED MORE PAGES (TOPICS) TO THE TOP MENU?

LIKE A DROP DOWN.

SIMPLE QUESTION RIGHT?

Go to Admin Panel and create pages from topics.

Then
In code
Views >> Common>> Menu.cshtml.You will ave to make chages in this file to make it work.

For a detailed answer, please get in touch with us through skype id: keval.xit, or Email us at: [email protected]

Regards
Keval Patel
11 年 前
Do I have to go through CODE?

I just know how to use the ADMIN panel

can I do it in the ADMIN panel?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.