Add custom topic to header menu

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hey!

I've been searching for a way to do this on this forum, but Im not able to find a solution.

I need to add a custom topic to the header menu and link it to a custom "topicpage", but I dont have a clue how to do it.

Im talking about the HOME|NEW PRODUCTS|SEARCH etc menu.

Im running a norwegian golfwebshop and I need to add a new page for telling people what they should consider when buying golf equipment.

Im greatful to any help here, thanks!
11 年 前
Try this:

- Check at the backend the System Name of the topic that you want linked to
- Find out which View you want to include the link in
- Create a link in the View that has the following pattern:

<a href="@Url.Content("~/t/TOPIC-SYSTEM-NAME")">LINK_TEXT</a>

This should do the trick. :D
11 年 前
thanks mate.

I want to add in the header menu bar.

If you take a look at onthegreen.no, I want to add it to the red horizontal bar with FORSIDEN NYTT GOLFUTSTYR SØK MIN KONTO KONTAKT OSS.

What view is that?

As you probably understand, Im a noob at this :)
11 年 前
OnTheGreen.no wrote:
thanks mate.

I want to add in the header menu bar.

If you take a look at onthegreen.no, I want to add it to the red horizontal bar with FORSIDEN NYTT GOLFUTSTYR SØK MIN KONTO KONTAKT OSS.

What view is that?

As you probably understand, Im a noob at this :)

Views/Common/Menu.cshtml. :D
11 年 前
Thanks a lot mate!

You're awesome!
11 年 前
OnTheGreen.no wrote:
Thanks a lot mate!

You're awesome!

No problem. :D
11 年 前
This might sound like a stupid question I am very new at this. Where is the html page where to insert codes or change the codes I looked everywhere but I cant find it? Please help
11 年 前
Depends on what you want to change, but most of the asp-coded messages are placed under views.
11 年 前
I am trying to change the Text jewelry store on the top left I wanted to know where the html page is and where is the view?
11 年 前
OnTheGreen.no wrote:
Depends on what you want to change, but most of the asp-coded messages are placed under views.

Ok so I am transfering my data to my original domain but for now this is the site I am talking about www.recapmma.com you see the jewelry store logo ton the top left how do I change that where do I go?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.