Adding of new Custom Plugin error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
Hi  friends,
i have adding a  plugin into my nop commerce project and in admin area it is also coming  but when i click on Configure
link  in  "Shipping rate computation methods " gives error like  

Execution of the child request failed. Please examine the InnerException for more information.

Inner Exception :
The controller for path '/Admin/Shipping/ConfigureProvider' was not found or does not implement IController.

plz help me to solve this above error.

Thanks & Regards
sandal
11 年 前
sandal wrote:
Hi  friends,
i have adding a  plugin into my nop commerce project and in admin area it is also coming  but when i click on Configure

Execution of the child request failed. Please examine the InnerException for more information.

Inner Exception :
The controller for path '/Admin/Shipping/ConfigureProvider' was not found or does not implement IController.

Thanks & Regards
sandal

It cant find the controller. Make sure your GetConfigurationRoute is returning the correct route. :D
11 年 前
wooncherk wrote:
Hi  friends,

Inner Exception :

Thanks & Regards
sandal

It cant find the controller. Make sure your GetConfigurationRoute is returning the correct route. :D

@wooncherk - Thanks for replying.
I have created a plugin for shipping service and have include method 'GetConfigurationRoute' in it but the problem remains that the method is not getting called.
I get an error in LocalizedRoute.cs>GetVirtualPath when the view tries executing -

@Html.Action(Model.ConfigurationActionName, Model.ConfigurationControllerName, Model.ConfigurationRouteValues);
in ConfigureProvide.cshtml
11 年 前
sandal wrote:
Hi  friends,

Inner Exception :

Thanks & Regards
sandal

I have created a plugin for shipping service and have include method 'GetConfigurationRoute' in it but the problem remains that the method is not getting called.
I get an error in LocalizedRoute.cs>GetVirtualPath when the view tries executing -

@Html.Action(Model.ConfigurationActionName, Model.ConfigurationControllerName, Model.ConfigurationRouteValues);

It must be that your GetConfigurationRoute is referring to a non-existence Action, thus causing the error. Can you show your GetConfigurationRoute method? :)
11 年 前
wooncherk wrote:
Hi  friends,

Inner Exception :

Thanks & Regards
sandal

It must be that your GetConfigurationRoute is referring to a non-existence Action, thus causing the error. Can you show your GetConfigurationRoute method? :)

@wooncherk  Thanks for reply

GetConfigurationRoute  method is as:

public void GetConfigurationRoute(out string actionName, out string controllerName, out RouteValueDictionary routeValues)
        {
            actionName = "Configure";
            controllerName = "ShippingAramex";
            routeValues = new RouteValueDictionary() { { "Namespaces", "Commercebay.Plugin.Shipping.Aramex.Controllers" }, { "area", null } };
        }
11 年 前
sandal wrote:
Hi  friends,

Inner Exception :

Thanks & Regards
sandal

@wooncherk  Thanks for reply

GetConfigurationRoute  method is as:

public void GetConfigurationRoute(out string actionName, out string controllerName, out RouteValueDictionary routeValues)
        {
            actionName = "Configure";
            controllerName = "ShippingAramex";
            routeValues = new RouteValueDictionary() { { "Namespaces", "Commercebay.Plugin.Shipping.Aramex.Controllers" }, { "area", null } };
        }

The GetConfigurationRoute looks good (other than possible spelling errors which I don't have enough info to know). Is your controller inheriting from System.Web.Mvc.Cotrollers? :D
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.