Call for Pricing option - help

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
hello experts, I have a few items in the shop and they need to have the Call for Pricing option.  Just wondering if there's something in the admin. section so i can give the users the option to buy based on their rights? like if you're not in that users list, you'll have to call for pricing, if you're on the list then you can purchase it (add to cart/checkout just like other items) ...
is that possible to setup? or I'd have to custom build that piece of codes?

thank you,
11 年 前
tlp560 wrote:
hello experts, I have a few items in the shop and they need to have the Call for Pricing option.  Just wondering if there's something in the admin. section so i can give the users the option to buy based on their rights? like if you're not in that users list, you'll have to call for pricing, if you're on the list then you can purchase it (add to cart/checkout just like other items) ...
is that possible to setup? or I'd have to custom build that piece of codes?

thank you,

It is not as you want but in admin>configuration>access control list (ACL) you can define which roles can see prices and add to cart/wish-list buttons. You can display somwhere a banner/text advising non authorized to call/contact you for pricing
11 年 前
is this option available in 2.65? that's the version i'm using.  maybe it's somewhere and i missed it.

thanks
11 年 前
tlp560 wrote:
is this option available in 2.65? that's the version i'm using.  maybe it's somewhere and i missed it.

thanks

Yes. Please follow my previous instructions
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.