Dashcommerce has gone to the wall !!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hi,

Just thought you should know, I am about to download the latest release of nopCommerce for use on one of my client's websites.

I had gone with dashCommerce about 5 months ago (I had originally though your system was PHP based, don't ask me why!).

I have had a short sharp shock because it would seem that dashCommerce is no longer in production.  Their websites, forums, twitter website etc. have all of a sudden vanished.  Kaput!  Nowhere to be found, and without any warning to their current users....

I really wish I had known more about your product before making my original dashCommerce choice.

Thanks Guys, I think you have saved my bacon.

By the way, if anyone has written any T-SQL scripts for migrating products from dashCommerce to nopCommerce, I would be really intereseted!!! :D
14 年 前
If you need access to the dashCommerce source, there is a branched project on codeplex called OpenNetCommerce. It is based on the dc 3.3 release, which was released under the MIT license. See http://opennetcommerce.codeplex.com for details.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.