1.4 Administration Localization Bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
hi,

I have a problem in the Administration Localization 1.4 ,

if you open the administration page , then in another browser tab open the shop, change the language in the shop , then refresh the page in the administation / products for example (use F5),  it will take the language set by the shop front pages.

it seems that the administation pageasreading the variable set by the front,

any body has a fix for this problem,
14 年 前
I want my back end language to be english always, and the front english language to be Another language,

this is creating a problem,

any body have a solution?
14 年 前
i dont think its a bug - i expect local language will only be saved as a cookie on the visitors machine, not on the database -

no one else out there will experience any problem with your store  -  only  you when you do what you did
14 年 前
We got round this by copying the "Admin." variables in the database localization table as a second language with English contents.

So say English has language Id 7 and German is 8, if you create identical "Admin." variables for both 7 & 8, then your admin area will always be in English.

This is quick and easy to do but has the disadvantage that the localization list gets very long, and the database obviously bigger. Other than that we found it to work fine.
14 年 前
I liked this trick,

i will test it.

thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.