Help Nopcommerce 1.9 with sample data upgrade to 2.0 without sample data

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
My current version is 1.9 installed with sample data, how can I update to 2.0 without errors? Any solution?
11 年 前
rush69 wrote:
My current version is 1.9 installed with sample data, how can I update to 2.0 without errors? Any solution?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/docs/80/upgrading-nopcommerce.aspx
11 年 前
you did not understand my request, my existing 1.9 is installed with sample data and when I upgrade to 2.0 is full of errors and are not reported category, orders and products in 2.0
11 年 前
rush69 wrote:

Hi! Only one  solution...
... just install 2.0  with  sample data ...( for   Nopcommerce source ver.) +mvc3 + sp1 for ms vs 2010...    :)
11 年 前
abch wrote:
Hi! Only one  solution...
... just install 2.0  with  sample data ...( for   Nopcommerce source ver.) +mvc3 + sp1 for ms vs 2010...    :)

My version is no source.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.