Free Shipping By Order Total and Shipping Selection

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
I've been checking everywhere for a plugin or some advice on how to go about giving Free Shipping based on an order total & still using the UPS Computations.

Basically what I need to do and have yet to find a solution is to be able to give free UPS Ground Shipping on an order over $100 while still getting the rates directly from UPS, and allowing the other options of UPS to stay the same price. This is because if the order total is under $100 then I can still grab the price for UPS Ground.

The issue I'm having is that from the settings where you enable Free Shipping on X amount. It gives free shipping to all the UPS types like UPS NEXT DAY AIR or 2 Day or whatever the case. But thats too expensive to offer free shipping too.

I also noticed you can setup up Discounts on Shipping Methods, but that only if you have a static shipping method. ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated.
11 年 前
Hi grkkid

You have listed this in the wrong part of the forum, you would have a better result in the General Support
forum, as this forum is about new plugins !!
11 年 前
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.