How to limit USPS shipping options?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I've signed up for and set up the USPS Rate Calculator, but I can't figure out how to limit which USPS options are available to customers.  I'd like to get rid of Media Mail, for example.

I am using nonCommerce 1.3 on GoDaddy.  GoDaddy incorporated it into my site as one of their apps.

I saw another post about this, but I don't think GoDaddy installed the full filed version on my site.  Any suggestions??

Thank you!
Julie
14 年 前
Julie,

I wish I had your problem (sort of).  I'm trying to get more options other than a few express options.

Can you tell me what you did in the configuration to get so many options?

Tom
14 年 前
Hi Tom,

I did not do anything except enable the USPS shipping rate computation method, then have the USPS switch me over to their production server.  Every option the post office has is offered now, but for simplicitity's sake I'd like to only offer a few, which I can't figure out how to do.  

Julie
14 年 前
Julie,

There is an XML file (I'll have to post it's name this evening) that you can select different options from.  

Can you post a screen shot of your Administration/ShippingRateComputationMethods.aspx page and Administration/ShippingMethods.aspx ... I'd like to see how our configurations differ.  Maybe I can help both of our problems.

Tom
14 年 前
Has anyone successfully done this? I'm not much of a developer but not displaying proper shipping options is a show stopper for me using this product. I've read the shipping method would need to be changed, and I've further gathered that I will need to recompile. Could someone confirm and please provide a quick step by step approach to achieving this?

Thanks a ton.. Good product otherwise!
14 年 前
Has anyone figured this out?  We currently see too manu options:

Express Mail Sunday/Holiday Guarantee ($36.15 (USD))  
Express Mail Flat-Rate Envelope Sunday/Holiday Guarantee ($30.80 (USD))  
Express Mail Hold For Pickup ($23.65 (USD))  
Express Mail Flat Rate Envelope Hold For Pickup ($18.30 (USD))  
Express Mail ($23.65 (USD))  
Express Mail Flat Rate Envelope ($18.30 (USD))  
Priority Mail ($8.30 (USD))  
Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope ($4.90 (USD))  
Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box ($4.95 (USD))  
Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box ($10.70 (USD))  
Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box ($14.50 (USD))  
Parcel Post ($7.50 (USD))  
Bound Printed Matter ($3.27 (USD))  
Media Mail ($4.33 (USD))  
Library Mail ($4.11 (USD))
14 年 前
guys, from what Ive seen, this is not in an xml file but is actually in the USPSStrings.cs file.
14 年 前
We've since figured this out.  It's easy but requires code changes.

Please see my 3/11/2010 post:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=2556
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.