Using Paypal

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I'm using Paypal express as a method of payment.  It forces the customer to login using a pay pal account to recieve payment.  Is there a way other than using PayPal Pro that would allow the customer to be redirected to the paypal site and put in their credit card info without logging in?
14 年 前
Look at PayPal Standard
14 年 前
Are you testing it in sandbox?

i have just set paypal express up - i was using the sandbox - i encountered the same problem and was dissappointed because i wanted buyers to have the option of logging in or using their card without having to register for a paypal account.

I implemented the method anyway but when i tested a real sale using the 'LIVE' payapl site, i was given both options - just what i wanted. Only real problem is that the piece of the page which says

Don't have a PayPal account?
No problem, continue checkout.

is not very clear. I am hoping that i can use the  'User template path' (in nopcommerce payment method) to remedy this - i'm putting up a separate post to see if someone can help with thishttps://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=2235
14 年 前
I get the same issue when using PayPal Standard....

For PayPal Express I have not been using the sandbox.  When I do, I get the following error:

NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.NopException:
LongMessage: Security header is not valid
ShortMessage: Security error
ErrorCode: 10002
14 年 前
did you get your unique

API Account Name:
API Account Password:
Signature:

from your Paypal account and copy them into your paypal express payment method?
14 年 前
Yes I got all that.  All of that is good and payments go through.  The only problem is that they have to login to make a payment and I can not use the sandbox.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.