UPS Shipping not accurate compared to UPS site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
tjbishop wrote:
Here is a link to my dropbox for the UPSComputationMethod.cs file that has been modified to accept negotiated rates.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lvurnltm8vqexpl/UPSComputationMethod.cs

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much TJ!   It's also interesting the apparent bug you found in getShippingOptionRequest.GetTotalHeight().

I also had similar questions about whether the UPS "shipper number" was the same as the account number.   UPS tech support said this :

UPS Tech Support wrote:

The Access License Number is the Access Key and you cannot receive an Access Key without a Shipper Number or UPS Account number. It will also appear on a UPS Invoice.

So, it does appear shipper number = account number.

Thanks again.
10 年 前
TJ, can you confirm that you are now getting NegotiatedRates node info in your return XML response?

I've tried ours and it doesn't seem to work.   I also tried a new project outside of nopCommerce, just sending a straight request to UPS and the XML response doesn't include the NegotatedRates nodeset there either.

This is what is missing:

<NegotiatedRates>
<NetSummaryCharges>
<GrandTotal>
<MonetaryValue>XX.XX</MonetaryValue>
</GrandTotal>
</NetSummaryCharges>
</NegotiatedRates>
</RatedShipment>

Thanks!
10 年 前
mtcg wrote:
TJ, can you confirm that you are now getting NegotiatedRates node info in your return XML response?

I've tried ours and it doesn't seem to work.   I also tried a new project outside of nopCommerce, just sending a straight request to UPS and the XML response doesn't include the NegotatedRates nodeset there either.

This is what is missing:

<NegotiatedRates>
<NetSummaryCharges>
<GrandTotal>
</GrandTotal>
</NetSummaryCharges>
</NegotiatedRates>
</RatedShipment>

Thanks!

I can confirm that those nodes are coming in for us. If you are not receiving that info from an XML request outside of Nop as well, then something may be wrong with your account. I know that if you have multiple accounts under one API key, you have to verify that you are accessing the correct account. UPS email support is actually very helpful for questions like this.
10 年 前
tjbishop wrote:

This is what is missing:

<NegotiatedRates>
<NetSummaryCharges>
<GrandTotal>
</GrandTotal>
</NetSummaryCharges>
</NegotiatedRates>
</RatedShipment>

Thanks!

I can confirm that those nodes are coming in for us. If you are not receiving that info from an XML request outside of Nop as well, then something may be wrong with your account. I know that if you have multiple accounts under one API key, you have to verify that you are accessing the correct account. UPS email support is actually very helpful for questions like this.

I can say that we are now using this and the rates are coming in. I had to call UPS tech support and they walked me thru requesting the rates to be included in the Xml Response.

It took about 24 hours but it is working now.
10 年 前
Cool, thanks TJ.  I stumbled on the StateProvinceCode placement order (needs to be a child node of Address) and it looks like that was preventing it from responding with the Negotiated Rates for me.  We're all set now.

Thanks again for your help!

For anyone else out there looking to use Negotiated Rates, the key is to make sure all the required nodes, particularly StateProvinceCode, ShipperNumber and NegotiatedRatesIndicator, are included in the XML request and are in the proper order.

The Shipper Number is your UPS account's six-digit account number.
10 年 前
Good to hear! Glad I could help :).
10 年 前
thank you tjbishop!!! it works for me...finally accurate...what I did was used his code and then
line 156,157
      sb.Append("<ShipperNumber>XXXXX</ShipperNumber>");
      sb.Append("<StateProvinceCode>XX</StateProvinceCode>");

change the X to your UPS shipper code and STATE
line 185
      sb.Append("<StateProvinceCode>XX</StateProvinceCode>");
change the X to your STATE

use http://www.quickdiff.com/ to compare the original file and tjbishop's version to get a better idea on what he changed.

regards,
nopCommerce noob..

BTW..i am disappointed in this forum and the community..i see 700-1000 users online all the time..yet i asked 6 or 7 questions and noone answered any of my questions...I had to spend days to solve my questions one by one on my own...i guess ppl dont want to give out freebies.
10 年 前
Did this solution ever find its way into nop 3.10?
10 年 前
kp948 wrote:
Did this soution ever find its way into nop 3.10?

i dont think so, i had to do this for 3.1 as well.. anyone got 3.1 to work without fixing?
10 年 前
is this fixed in 3.2?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.