Server Error in '/shop' Application

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I'm still trying to install 1.4 (with source code), and am getting the following error when I attempt to access  www.mysite.com/nopCommerceStore/install/install.aspx

Here's the error:

Server Error in '/shop' Application.
Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

Source Error:

Line 92:     </compilation>
Line 93:     
Line 94:     <authentication mode="Forms">
Line 95:       <forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/Login.aspx" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" defaultUrl="~/default.aspx" enableCrossAppRedirects="false"/>
Line 96:     </authentication>

Source File: \nopcommercestore\web.config    Line: 94

Show Additional Configuration Errors:

It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS. (D:\Hosting\5394296\html\shop\nopcommercestore\web.config line 97)

It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS. (D:\Hosting\5394296\html\shop\nopcommercestore\web.config line 101)

It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS. (D:\Hosting\5394296\html\shop\nopcommercestore\web.config line 106)

It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS. (D:\Hosting\5394296\html\shop\nopcommercestore\web.config line 111)

It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS. (D:\Hosting\5394296\html\shop\nopcommercestore\web.config line 112)

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3601
14 年 前
Why did you upload all the the files to nopcommercestore?  

Usual practice is to upload all file within this directory to the root of the website.
14 年 前
I uploaded everything in the folders they were in when I unzipped the install.  It sounds like everything in the nopCommerceStore folder needs to be moved to the root?
14 年 前
Thats the way i would do it!
14 年 前
Excellent.  Things are being moved as I type.  I'll let you know how it works.  Thank you!!!!!!!!
13 年 前
just change your user (auth) and since noppcommerce did not allow blank password, try to add new account on your windows with password, and set your user (auth) on IIS to your new windows account. iy's work for me :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.