Changes in CategoryNavigation Control do not get updated!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I made a few changes to CategoryNavigation Control (made it show only the top level categories) and added it to HeaderMenu. Now I have two CategoryNavigations and it works fine. After that I created another control based on CategoryNavigation and named in SubCategoryNavigation. Removed CategoryNavigation form TwoColumn.master and added this control there. Now when ever I click the home page this control does gets called, but for all other pages the old control (CateogoryNavigation) keeps getting called. I commented out this section in TwoColumn master yet it still gets called. How do I find out what's going on?
14 年 前
Roll back the changes you made, then make one change at a time and find out where you made the error.  Or start the application from Visual Studio and debug the application.
14 年 前
Found out the reason now. Me was calling that new control from Default.aspx only and did not call it from Category.aspx. :D
In love with playing around with this thing. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.