Sample data

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hi,

Does anyone have some kind of sample data to import into nopcommerce. I do not mean the standard sample data, I would like to have LOTS of data, 10000 products and so on.

Regards

Altri
14 年 前
Chances are, you won't have much luck getting a bulk load script for sample data, but... you could do this:

Script your database and then spend some time (a couple hours) with copy and paste and make a bunch of slightly different products and then run your new script. If it works out, consider sharing it with the rest of the group.

I am curious though, what do you need 10,000 sample products for? Just for performance testing?  I think there are some threads on that topic already if you search for them.

Also, it is a known "issue" that the system runs a lot slower when you have too many products (> 200 I think) in a single category. So make sure you use subcategories as appropriate.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.