Specification TAB not showing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
When I switch off the Customer Reviews option in a product the Specification TAB won't show, it only appears if the Reviews are allowed. Is this correct or is there something I need to do.
14 年 前
Please ensure that your product has at least one specification attribute
14 年 前
Yes I've checked this and there are 2 specifications correctly setup. These are are showing when the "Allow customer reviews:" check box is ticked but if it's not then I have no TAB function at all ??
14 年 前
It's the bug that will be fixed in the next release.
14 年 前
OK thanks, thats's good to know.

Q: Will it be possible to add tabs of your own, give them names and add content in the next release ? It would be a really useful feature.

Also TABS should come before "related items" and "other customers bought" if they do. Specifications are part of product details so should be within the product info area.
14 年 前
Thanks for suggestion. No, it'll not be possible to add custom tabs
14 年 前
Specification TAB not showing

Your reply to the post on 2nd January said that this issue was a bug but in fact I simply reversed the two tab containers code in the module and put the "Product Specifications" tab code first within the tab container and it works fine. So maybe not a bug at all.

Better still was able to add my own tabs and link additional data from an external access database using the ProductID as the FK.

I will put this data into the SQL products table and add a additional table once I get some time but for now this works and I dont have to amend the admin area either.

You should add TABS as a feature to further releases they are pretty standard in e-com packages and they're easy to do using AJAX. You just need the data to put in them once you created them.
14 年 前
Moving the pnlProductSpecs above the pnlProductReviews solved missing specifications for me.  Customer reviews are disabled.  Thanks for the information and pointer in the right direction!

The file you need to look for is:  Templates/Products/VariantsInGrid.ascx

Near the bottom, place pnlProductSpecs above pnlProductReviews inside teh AJAX Tab Container.  Here is a snippet of how my .ascx looks now.

<ajaxToolkit:TabContainer runat="server" ID="ProductsTabs" ActiveTabIndex="0" SkinID="TabContainer-ProductDetails">
<ajaxToolkit:TabPanel runat="server" ID="pnlProductSpecs" HeaderText="<% $NopResources:Products.ProductSpecs %>">
                <ContentTemplate>
                    <nopCommerce:ProductSpecs ID="ctrlProductSpecs" runat="server"></nopCommerce:ProductSpecs>
                </ContentTemplate>
            </ajaxToolkit:TabPanel>            
<ajaxToolkit:TabPanel runat="server" ID="pnlProductReviews" HeaderText="<% $NopResources:Products.ProductReviews %>">
                <ContentTemplate>
                    <nopCommerce:ProductReviews ID="ctrlProductReviews" runat="server" ShowWriteReview="true">
                    </nopCommerce:ProductReviews>
                </ContentTemplate>
            </ajaxToolkit:TabPanel>

</ajaxToolkit:TabContainer>
14 年 前
This bug was fixed in nopCommerce 1.50
13 年 前
I am using 1.50 and I still am not seeing the Specifications tab for my products
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.