New theme for swimwear / clothing site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
www.batlwear.com
14 年 前
Wow. Great Modification. Care to share or sell?
14 年 前
Your site looks very professional. Congratulation on a fine job. You must have spend quite a few hours coding.

I am very interested in the easy news letter sign up and the SEO 301 redirect.

Question: Do you intend to share any of your added code?

If not the code, then mabe a short guide how to get the newsletter signup in place.

Best Regards
Thomas

http://slikfabrikken.dk
14 年 前
Congratulations
very nice work! :)

how do you manage stock by item size?

Thanks ;)
14 年 前
Awesome! How do you market your online store?
Does the site bring in good cash?
Thinking about starting something like this, any advice?

Thanks!
14 年 前
Awesome! How do you market your online store?
Does the site bring in good cash?
Thinking about starting something like this, any advice?

sidsapparel, I am unable to answer these questions as I was the developer for the site not the owner.

14 年 前
Hi MB,

That's awesome. Would you car to share how you did the newsletter thing? Also, would you be willing to sell this theme?

Thanks and regards

Adrian
14 年 前
AdrianG wrote:
Would you car to share how you did the newsletter thing? Also, would you be willing to sell this theme?

The theme is the bright orange theme available free in extensions. Basically, I only changed the logo and colors (icons, links, buttons, etc.) and made it a wider layout.

I'm not exactly sure what you want to know about the newsletter changes. Therefore, in short, the new newsletter features are as follows: the newsletter form in the left column allows customers and non-customers to subscribe and unsubscribe to the store's newsletter without logging in or even creating an account (non-customer subscriptions are stored in a new table). It works by sending a confirmation email for subscribe and unsubscribe requests to the entered account. In each email, there is a customized link to click to confirm the request (fulfills a double opt-in requirement for subscriptions). To prevent abuse, only one email is sent per day to an account. When the newsletter is sent, the custom unsubscribe link is included in the campaign as it was a requirement from the web host (one-click unsubscribe). Newsletters can also be viewed online -accessed by a link in the campaign or optionally from the Newsletter page. Store administrators can also manage non-customer subscriptions in Administration by unsubscribing non-customers and sending subscription confirmations (can't directly subscribe an unconfirmed account). Hopefully this answers your questions.

14 年 前
a very good theme!
13 年 前
Yes, the site looks GREAT, but the Girls...it's Girls that matter!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.