about Powered by nopcommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Firstly I want to say that Nop Commerce is a Greate E Commerce Solution , realy it is very very good
Seconly : i am a software developer and I want to make integration  between billing software system and nop commerce
it is an separted application will make invoices and will generate reports about customers and invoices and money collections and others. my application will have two interfaces (web and desktop)

I read at nopcommerce license that i should but the powered by nopcommerce at any items will use functions from nopcommerce

My Question : I will Get Data From Database Only, I will not get any code or any part of the applicaton ??? I shoul to put powered by nopcommerce at my application or nooooooooooo??
14 年 前
I think that you should put “powered by nopCommerce” at your application even if you use database only.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.