line of code not working Can you have a look.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
Hi everyone

this line of code is not working which is in the aussie post plugin.

foreach (var shippingOption in response.ShippingOptions)
                {
                    shippingOption.Rate += _australiaPostSettings.AdditionalHandlingCharge;

its not adding the handling charge to the aussie post postage charges displayed.

Have i done something wrong? can i change it so it is a fixed value without having to change it in nop commerce(say $6)? How do i do this?

Thanks everyone for your help.
10 年 前
Have you set the Additional Handling Charge on the ausi post plugin config page?

Have you set a breakpoint on this line and check the value of  _australiaPostSettings.AdditionalHandlingCharge ?
10 年 前
Yes did set it in the options page  i changed several it several times so i suspected it was the code

how do i set a breakpoint? Been having trouble with this since upgrading last year. how do i check the value ??

sorry for all the newbie questions. Its very slow going because i am not a programmer. I reverse engineer.
10 年 前
Do you have Visual Studio?
10 年 前
Yes i have 2012 i have made some changes to the source version of nop

this has me stumped though thanks for your help
10 年 前
See tutorial about Visual Studio Debugging
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.