email a friend not working (v1.4)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I installed v1.4.  The test email in the admin screen works and the contact us email works, but the email a friend email never arrives.

Has anyone experienced this?  Any suggestions?
14 年 前
Sorry guys.  Not feeling the love, ya know.  Surely someone has installed V1.4 and either had email a friend work directly or had an issue with it and got it resolved.

Anyone?
14 年 前
tried mine for you - and it works fine

- check your message queue and see if you can find info there
- maybe the e-mail address you are sending it to is rejecting it? did you check the account

post or pm me the email address you are trying to send it to and i will try to 'email a friend' to it from here
14 年 前
Thanks for your reply haydie.

Being new to nopCommerce I was unaware of the message queue.  That information clarified that the email was being addressed as it was supposed to be.  I did call my host and they insisted that everything was set up correctly. I have been trying to troubleshoot it all day and then...bam...it just starts to work.  Hmm...guess something was arye at the host after all.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.