License Key Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
I wrote a plugin to automatically create and deliver license keys to customers that purchase my other plugins.  The whole thing is open source and available here.  I also wrote a blog post that details how it works so you can modify the code to fit your own needs.
10 年 前
Is this plugin for only generating license key?
How to verify product key with selling plugin?
10 年 前
The plugin you sell needs to store this license key and decrypt it.  I'm going to post a separate snippet on how to do that.
10 年 前
AndyMcKenna wrote:
The plugin you sell needs to store this license key and decrypt it.  I'm going to post a separate snippet on how to do that.

I'm looking forward for your post.
10 年 前
It would be tonight at the earliest.  The gist of it is that your plugin that you sell stores its own encryption key in the code (the same one you entered in the tab on the Product) and decrypts the license key that the store owner entered.  

That gives you something like "Dnopcommerce.com" or "Unopcommerce.com".  The first letter tells you what kind of license it is (domain or url) and then what the url is.  You grab the site's current url from HttpContext.Request.Url.Host and compare.  If the license is URL then they should match exactly (after you strip www. off the host because usually either are valid) and if it's a domain license then the Host should just end with the domain you have in the license.

With multistore now you would want the store owner to be able to save multiple license keys and when you are checking them, loop through all and see if one is valid.
10 年 前
http://bitshiftweb.com/verifying-a-license-key-in-your-plugins

Now with fancy syntax highlighter!
9 年 前
Hi Andy

Just to let you know we have updated the plugin to 3.40 for you, please let me know if you need a copy.
9 年 前
Can you post it?  Some other people have asked me for a 3.4 version and I just haven't had time to work on it.
9 年 前
Hi Guys

If anybody would like a 3.40 version of the plugin please email me here: [email protected], and I'll reply with the plugin attached for you.
9 年 前
Hi Ron, I have emailed you, as you said, as I would like a 3.40 version. However you have not replied? Perhaps I am being impatient and you haven't had time yet?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.