Request for ConfigurationPermission failed while attempting to access configuration section 'system.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hi,

I've now been struggling with nopCommerce 1.40, for the last week. The site runs fine, but as soon as you want to log in, it gives the following error:

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Request for ConfigurationPermission failed while attempting to access configuration section 'system.web/machineKey'. To allow all callers to access the data for this section, set section attribute 'requirePermission' equal 'false' in the configuration file where this section is declared.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: machine.config    Line: 142

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

My hosting provider runs in Medium Trust and 1.40 can run on Medium Trust... If I read it correctly? But it doesn't. My host was kind enough to set up a temporary Full trust environment, then 1.40 runs and logs in smoothly.

Could anyone please direct me to where I can look to make this work? nopCommerce has everything I need and would really love to start using it in a live environment.

Thanking you in advance,

Pierre
14 年 前
OK, so this site doesn't run in Medium Trust at all. I had my hosting provider set up a Full Trust server for me and there nopCommerce ran without a hiccup. But on Medium trust, one cannot log in or register... Just getting the "ConfigurationPermission" error.

Any ideas? I tried all the Medium Trust suggestions on the forums already.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.