Quantity discounts at the shopping cart level, not the product level.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
We need to have quantity discounts applied at the cart level.

Instead of assigning quantity discounts for a particular product, we need the following conditions met:

1.  Discount of 40 cents per item if entire order contains 500+ items of a particular product category
2.  Discount of 50 cents per item if entire order contains 1000+ items of a particular product category

Is this possible?

Also, is it possible to take this a step further and limit the above discount to people who only have a specific customer role?

Thanks.
10 年 前
mtcg wrote:
We need to have quantity discounts applied at the cart level.

Instead of assigning quantity discounts for a particular product, we need the following conditions met:

1.  Discount of 40 cents per item if entire order contains 500+ items of a particular product category
2.  Discount of 50 cents per item if entire order contains 1000+ items of a particular product category

Is this possible?

Also, is it possible to take this a step further and limit the above discount to people who only have a specific customer role?

Thanks.

Quantity discounts are not available out of the box. If you create a discount restriction for that it could be combined with other restrictions (customer role, country, etc.) and limit it to N per customer or M discounts
10 年 前
Bummer. :(    

I think my attack plan, then, will be to utilize the built-in discount area, assign it to a product category, but then on the back-end, write code allowing it to be applied only when predefined minimum quantities of like items exist in the shopping cart.

Thanks.
10 年 前
Did you ever get a working solution to this issue? We have a very similar request to give 5% if total quanity ordered > 6, 10% if total order quantity > 12. By total quantity, I mean the total number of products in the basket, regardless of different products.
10 年 前
Any luck with this? I also have the same requirement. I have no problems cracking open the source code and changing it, but not quite sure where to start.
9 年 前
Have no one created a plugin?
8 年 前
Has anyone come up with a solution or written a plugin for this issue? People here are asking for it because quantity discounts are a basic yet vital sales tool. Where's the response from nopCommerce community?
8 年 前
I am trying to start a new store. Also I am learning how to do this for the first time.
Quantity price break plug in would be great, if there is such a beast.
Please help!!
8 年 前
Stergios and Gruven, this plugin works for us: www.nopcommerce.com/extensions-and-themes.aspx?category=9&pageindex=2 DiscountRules.HasSpentAmount
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.