USPS Packages

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I am sorry if this has been hit on already...if so please point me there.
I am trying to get usps to work with larger and heavier orders. For example I have an item x that weighs .75 lbs and it messures out to  9" long X 2" high X 3" wide. If a customer were to order 1000 of these I need the USPS module to work out how meny packages I would have to use and then figure out how much shipping would be for all of the packages together. But I keep getting an error message saying that I have been notified and I then see a message in system log of "Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown."
What would I have to do to fix this? I'm not all that great with c# but if I can be pointed where and what I have to fix I might be able to do this. But, some code would be alot more helpful. Wink wink nudge nudge.
Thanks
M
14 年 前
Look in the Log in see what the error is.  You can do this through the nop control panel.
14 年 前
I get this exceptiong.

System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.NopException: Shipping Error: Package too large. at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Shipping.Methods.USPS.USPSComputationMethod.GetPackageSize(Int32 length, Int32 height, Int32 width) in C:\Users\Ali\Downloads\nopsoruce\Shipping\Nop.Shipping.USPS\USPSComputationMethod.cs:line 200 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Shipping.Methods.USPS.USPSComputationMethod.CreateRequest(String Username, String Password, ShipmentPackage ShipmentPackage) in C:\Users\Ali\Downloads\nopsoruce\Shipping\Nop.Shipping.USPS\USPSComputationMethod.cs:line 120 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Shipping.Methods.USPS.USPSComputationMethod.GetShippingOptions(ShipmentPackage ShipmentPackage, String& Error) in C:\Users\Ali\Downloads\nopsoruce\Shipping\Nop.Shipping.USPS\USPSComputationMethod.cs:line 360 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingManager.GetShippingOptions(ShoppingCart Cart, Customer customer, Address ShippingAddress, String& Error) in C:\Users\Ali\Downloads\nopsoruce\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Shipping\ShippingManager.cs:line 308 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CheckoutShippingMethodControl.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Ali\Downloads\nopsoruce\NopCommerceStore\Modules\CheckoutShippingMethod.ascx.cs:line 113 at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.checkoutshippingmethod_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\473b3e10\a6dbea25\App_Web_7u_azvyn.55.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
14 年 前
One thing that I have noticed but I don't know if it has anything to do with the problem is its calling for files on my personal computer even though nopcommerce is on my google servers.

Also, the only code changes that I have made to anything shipping can be found in this Post:
http://nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=2556
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.