We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
The installation is done. Database and site all as it should be.  After this I go to the site to see the result and I get this.

We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.
Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.

After 30 minutes installing, and 8 hours looking for this problem it is time to ask you all. Who can help.

Regards,

Jeroen
14 年 前
Please explain better and withmore info

Is this a hosted site and data base or your own sever and database(then give specifics-OS/webserver/database)

can you get to the main page (Yes, No)

or when I am on page: https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/PostNew.aspx?TopicID=2645
and go to https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/PostNew.aspx?TopicID=2644
You get an error
That would give us a chance at helping.

Please give more info

:)
14 年 前
Tnx maxz

Explain more, ok. I installed it on my own windows 2008 server with mssql 2005, so all is on the same machine.

After running the wizzard the MS-SQL database is there, and de site in its place. After this all the pages gife this error.  So the wizzard worked and after that I did not see any page working.

I tried it two times on different sites and SQL databases, but it had the same result.

After checking the I found the ConnectionStrings.config empty but IIS had the connectionstring. But tested it with the string below.

<connectionStrings>

<add name="NopSqlConnection"
       connectionString="server=WIN-SJKUOREKF1P;database=VVW;Integrated Security=SSPI" />

</connectionStrings>

Hope this gives you an idea.

Regards

Jeroen
14 年 前
Explain more, ok. I installed it on my own windows 2008 server with mssql 2005, so all is on the same machine.

# first of all win2008 is it 32(works easiest) or 64(some errors but easy to fix)
# second recommend uninstall sql2005 and install 2008express(create a blank database)
# third install IIS7.5
# use Microsoft platform installer for Nop( there is a ton of other tools there you can pickup)
# on install you will be told of a possible permission error. GO fix it, and finish the install.
#if error on install- make sure the instance is correct :
ie if  machine is 123 make sure to add /sqlexpress to make 123/sqlexpress.

Hope that gets you there :)
14 年 前
Tnx !

I found the problem in the permissions of the database. The MSSQL permissions where not set right on installation of MSSQL.

Thanks for yout time and interest.

Regards,

Jeroen
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.