How to change date format for Admin interface?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
In nopcommerce/administration all date fields are in us format "mm/dd/yyyy" despite configuration->languages set to "en-GB".
Is there a way I can change it to e.g. "dd/mm/yyyy" accross all admin pages?
So far I tried to add
<globalization culture="en-GB" uiCulture="en-GB"/>
to both web.config and even add the following code to BaseNopAdministrationPage constructor
public BaseNopAdministrationPage()
        {
            Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture =
            CultureInfo.CreateSpecificCulture("en-GB");
            Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new
                CultureInfo("en-GB");

base.InitializeCulture();
        }

Nothing worked and the dates were still in "mm/dd/yyyy" that is really anoying.
The only thing I managed to do is to explicitly set the format for every ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender I could find in admin. At the moment I am doing upgrade my store from 1.2 to 1.4 and coping all these setting is really time consuming and boring.
Did anybody solve this problem in more efficient way?
14 年 前
Anyone? Are you all guys using mm/dd/yyyy format for admin?
14 年 前
Go to your language detail page (admin area) and set its language culture property to any culture that supports "dd/mm/yyyy" (e.g. ru-RU)
14 年 前
if you mean /Administration/Languages.aspx, it's set to en-GB as i mentioned. I have not tried with ru-RU though
14 年 前
I confirm, I use fr-FR and also have the same problem date is displayed MM/DD/YYYY in the admin pages.
14 年 前
Changing the main.master scriptmanger localization properties to true in the store administration folder may help.

Regards, Neil
14 年 前
i'm using v1.4

en-GB works perfect for me - even pdfinvoice

UPDATE

actually, it does not work everywhere in admin but it can be easily fixed :

nenwmn is correct
1. Open \Administration\main.master.
2. Set EnableScriptLocalization and EnableScriptGlobalization of the ScriptManager to true

(information from post)  https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=2854
12 年 前
a.m. wrote:
Go to your language detail page (admin area) and set its language culture property to any culture that supports "dd/mm/yyyy" (e.g. ru-RU)

I have 2.10 version and just by changing the language cultute propery doesn't change the date format.
I also want the  "dd/mm/yyyy" format both for United Kingdom -English and for Greek...

Is there anything else that could be done???
12 年 前
VerusPlus wrote:
I have 2.10 version and just by changing the language cultute propery doesn't change the date format.
I also want the  "dd/mm/yyyy" format both for United Kingdom -English and for Greek...

Is there anything else that could be done???

Date format for admin area should be set to 'en-US' in 2.X versions. It's set in SetWorkingCulture() method in \Presentation\Nop.Web\Global.asax.cs file. We set culture of admin area to 'en-US' because current implementation of Telerik grid doesn't work well in other cultures (e.g., editing decimal value in other culture)
12 年 前
So does that mean that the date format in Admin area will be mm/dd/yyyy no matter which Language culture we have selected??
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.