Category Page Product Filters

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
just find the problem why it's not working in 1.9

code behind should be like this (Category.aspx.cs)

protected override void OnInit(EventArgs e)
{
            base.OnInit(e);
            this.CreateChildControlsTree();
            ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.CategoryId = this.CategoryId;
            ctrlPriceRangeFilter.PriceRanges = category.PriceRanges;

ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.ReservedQueryStringParams = "CategoryID,";
}
13 年 前
hello

got it working on the left side, but now my menu column is missing.

refering to https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9302/filterfield-colums-nop-19.aspx#37664

has anybody an idea, how to reconfigure or programming thew filter, that u got the different filteroptions, next to each other and not under each other....would save al lot of space of the website as well

thank u very much

patrick
13 年 前
you must add your controls once again in masterpages what you are using...and in current pages ...category.aspx etc...
13 年 前
dont forget at querystring params!

codebehind in category.aspx.cs should be like this:

protected override void OnInit(EventArgs e)
        {
            base.OnInit(e);            
            this.CreateChildControlsTree();

ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.CategoryId = this.CategoryId;
            ctrlPriceRangeFilter.PriceRanges = category.PriceRanges;

ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.ReservedQueryStringParams = "CategoryID,";
            ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.ReservedQueryStringParams += "pageindex,";
            ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.ReservedQueryStringParams += "orderby,";
            ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.ReservedQueryStringParams += ctrlPriceRangeFilter.QueryStringProperty;
        }
13 年 前
Its working for me, thanks to everyone, now the only issue is how i remove the filtering from the main page above the products?
13 年 前
Hi I', just stuck with filter in left side when I click on pagination to next products page the filter shows that I have used some filter, but nothing is filtered. does anyone had this issue. how do I sort this problem?
Thanks
13 年 前
Read again my posts ... you forgot to add querystringparams as used! After you will add it, the problem will be resolved...
13 年 前
anyway it not filtering second page...
13 年 前
Its working for me, thanks to everyone,

now the only issue is how i remove the filtering from the main page above the products?
13 年 前
kakoli wrote:
Its working for me, thanks to everyone,

now the only issue is how i remove the filtering from the main page above the products?

Uncoment this:
<!--
   <asp:Panel runat="server" ID="pnlFilters" CssClass="ProductFilters">
        <div class="FilterTitle">
            <asp:Label runat="server" ID="lblProductFilterTitle">
                <%=GetLocaleResourceString("Products.FilterOptionsTitle")%>
            </asp:Label>
        </div>
        <div class="FilterItem">
            <nopCommerce:PriceRangeFilter ID="ctrlPriceRangeFilter" runat="server" />
        </div>
        <div class="FilterItem">
            <nopCommerce:ProductSpecificationFilter ID="ctrlProductSpecificationFilter" runat="server" />
        </div>
</asp:Panel>
-->
In Templates>Category>ProductsInGrid.ascx and ProductsInLines1.ascx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.