I can't log in dev site when I enable SSL on live site.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
Hello.  Thank you in advance for any help on this issue.

I have SSL certificate installed on the live server.  I recently downloaded all the wwwroot folders and files from the production server to my development local server on my computer.  

When I disable the SSL on the live site I am able to log into the dev site but when I enable the SSL on the live site I am getting an error and can't log in (dev site).  The dev site is closed so I have to log in to enter the site.  I am getting an error on the login page.  It says..."This page can't be displayed make sure the web address http://localhost is correct."

This error started when I saved the files from the production site to the dev site.
10 年 前
Maybe something like this would work?

Not in front of the project, so I don't know exactly what the requireSSL attribute looks like, but the last solution suggests you might be able to simply override it with a compiler option
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.