3.2 update and 3.1 themes with razor modifications

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
ImsTech Ltd wrote:
I had the same issues when I upgraded from 3.1 to 3.2 last night. I will wait for a solution to upgrade the furniture theme to be compatible with 3.2.

Any ideas when if/when this will be done. Or if someone has complete fix for this, then I can apply. Since my furniture theme has been customized for my site.

The furniture theme for version 3.20 will be released in several days. Please wait
10 年 前
Thanks. That's what I was hoping for :)
10 年 前
Added this into web.config

<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Mvc" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
<bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-5.0.0.0" newVersion="5.0.0.0" />
</dependentAssembly>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.WebPages.Razor" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
<bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-3.0.0.0" newVersion="3.0.0.0" />
</dependentAssembly>

and it worked fine.
10 年 前
Thanks I pretty much made my way through all the changes pretty simple to track down. I've updated all my themes it only took a few hours. Im having another really strange thing happen now as I did another fresh install and when I open it in VS 2013 from the project file the solution opens empty. I opened the solution file with notepad++ and everything is there so I'm tracking that down now. Yet another bizarre thing happening.
10 年 前
Had to reload the projects manually for some reason everything compiling normally.
10 年 前
a.m. wrote:
The furniture theme for version 3.20 will be released in several days. Please wait

Done. The theme is updated to 3.20. Please re-download the already purchased product in order to get the updated theme (for 3.20)
10 年 前
Hi Andrei
I tried to install 3.20 - Did install smoothly
I copied the Plugins and theme to the destined folders (From the 3.20 folder)
I got the option of selecting the furniture theme and I selected it.
The theme did apply but here's what I saw on the home page
I do not understand why is it so?
10 年 前
xiphitech wrote:
Hi Andrei
I tried to install 3.20 - Did install smoothly
I copied the Plugins and theme to the destined folders (From the 3.20 folder)
I got the option of selecting the furniture theme and I selected it.
The theme did apply but here's what I saw on the home page
I do not understand why is it so?

You did not properly install the theme. Please read the "readme.txt" file from the downloaded package. You missed steps 4 and 5
10 年 前
My Bad Andrei. Thanks for prompt reply. I will ensure I do not miss out on readmes anymore
10 年 前
Deployed 3.20 as a fresh copy on VPS - SMOOTH
Upgraded 3.10 to 3.20 on Azure - SMOOTH
cheers nopCommerce Team!!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.