Error sending e-mail. The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: Authentication requir

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: Authentication required at System.Net.Mail.MailCommand.CheckResponse(SmtpStatusCode statusCode, String response) at System.Net.Mail.MailCommand.Send(SmtpConnection conn, Byte[] command, MailAddress from, Boolean allowUnicode) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, Boolean allowUnicode, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at Nop.Services.Messages.EmailSender.SendEmail(EmailAccount emailAccount, String subject, String body, MailAddress from, MailAddress to, IEnumerable`1 bcc, IEnumerable`1 cc) at Nop.Services.Messages.EmailSender.SendEmail(EmailAccount emailAccount, String subject, String body, String fromAddress, String fromName, String toAddress, String toName, IEnumerable`1 bcc, IEnumerable`1 cc) at Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessagesSendTask.Execute()
10 年 前
Complete shot in the dark, here, but try setting your port to 587 if it is not already.
10 年 前
This is the log error when I try to do payment through paypal (sanbox) . I get Pimp RC: 3514 in paypal and I have uploaded my website online.
10 年 前
This is the log error when I try to do payment through paypal (sanbox) . I get Pimp RC: 3514 in paypal and I have uploaded my website online.
10 年 前
This sounds like something you might want to read.

Sounds about right with Paypal. They are did some MASSIVE changes from a couple years ago, and I couldn't make sense of it when I was doing integration with them... big reason why I'm here using NopCommerce, because it had Authorize.Net ready to go.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.