Where is the SQL script that creates the tables in the database for a new 3.20 installation?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
Hello,

Using nopCommerce 3.20 with source in VS 2013 Pro.

Where is the SQL script that creates the tables in the database for a new installation?

I used the debugger during installation and stopped on this line from Libraries\Nop.Data\Initializers\CreateTablesIfNotExist.cs:
var dbCreationScript = ((IObjectContextAdapter)context).ObjectContext.CreateDatabaseScript();

dbCreationScript contains a bunch of these: "create table [dbo].[Category]", but I don't know how to figure out where it gets those create statements.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony
10 年 前
Database generation script is automatically generated by Entity Framework Code-First
10 年 前
Thanks Andrei.

I just wanted to get an idea of how the tables are created using SQL.

I will copy the contents of var dbCreationScript and that should help me.

Tony
6 年 前
Hi All,

I have downloaded the latest version nopCommerce_3.90_Source. But I didn't find database script. Can anybody send me the nop ecommerce database script to create database.

Please email the script to email below or share google drives.

[email protected] or [email protected]

Regards
Lieu Hoang
6 年 前
Hi All,

I have downloaded the latest version nopCommerce_3.90_Source. But I didn't find database script. Can anybody send me the nop ecommerce database script to create database.

Please email the script to email below or share google drives.

[email protected]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.