Templates in some explorer show rigth side under the left menu!!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Please i need help fixing my nopcommerce site. I have seen in some computer i was testing the rigth side (Any Section) move under the left side. I tried chaging all templates i have (Noppcommerce classic, Nopcommerce Dark Orange, Brigth Orange) and the problem still.

Its like when we put float left but the left menu is to long that the right side move down.

If somebody has solve this problem, please help me out.-

Thanks
14 年 前
Hi,

dont really know if this is going to help you but...

if you back up your site regular then it wont hurt to try going through the nopcommerce install again
only this time when it comes to the sql data base part, tell it to use the one you have been using and then when complete, restore one of your back ups to before this issue started and hoping this will work may mean you dont have too much work to do to get your site back to the state it was when it was good?

as i say i dont know if it would work but its what i would do if i had no other hope ( no harm in trying ? )

good luck dude
14 年 前
Hello,

Thanks for your comment. I think i know what it is, i make some test, and i see explorer 6 is the one who is havving problem. I try to avoid adding some code to the default page but didnt work.

Here is the codei wrote in default.aspx

private float getInternetExplorerVersion()
        {
            // Returns the version of Internet Explorer or a -1
            // (indicating the use of another browser).
            float rv = -1;
            System.Web.HttpBrowserCapabilities browser = Request.Browser;
            if (browser.Browser == "IE")
                rv = (float)(browser.MajorVersion + browser.MinorVersion);
            return rv;
        }

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            double ver = getInternetExplorerVersion();
            if (ver > 0.0)
            {
                if (ver < 7.0)
                {
                    Response.Redirect("explorer.aspx");
                }          
            }
            if (!Page.IsPostBack)
            {
                BindData();
            }

}

Any sugesstion, I see that people using explorer 6 see the page no like it is.

Thanks
14 年 前
Hi

Which server operating system are you using ?

If it was windows server with IIS6 then it should be ok but if you were IIS7 i would assume there
would be a possible compatability issues between browser versions hence the compatabiliyt button on IE8.

hope that helps
Also you might want to check this out ....

A webpage looks broken. Can I fix it?
Compatibility View lets you view websites designed for older browsers. To fix misaligned text or images, click the Compatibility View button to the right of the Address Bar.

from M$ IE8 site

good luck
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.