How to add 1000 zip codes along with tax rates ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
as nopcommerce provides zip code on basis pf class, so if i want to store 1000 zip codes along with the tax rate, what is the fastest way to do it ? Manually typing it One by One ?
14 年 前
You're right. Currently you have to manually enter them one by one
13 年 前
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
You're right. Currently you have to manually enter them one by one

I'm confused. Importing them via SQL Server's "CSV File Import" is not an option?

I populated the Tax Rate table with the necessary data--2800+ zipcodes/tax rates for California, but they don't show in the admin tool, and tax is not calculating in the shopping cart.

Did I miss a step somewhere?
13 年 前
MizN wrote:

I'm confused. Importing them via SQL Server's "CSV File Import" is not an option?

I populated the Tax Rate table with the necessary data--2800+ zipcodes/tax rates for California, but they don't show in the admin tool, and tax is not calculating in the shopping cart.

Did I miss a step somewhere?

**Never Mind***

I had to manually add a new tax rate via the admin tool to get the entire list to show up in the admin tool, and for tax to begin calculating in the shopping cart. Problem solved.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.