Feature Request - UPC & ASIN

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 年 前
The Product table needs two additional fields that reflect on the product detail page.  UPC code and ASIN #.

UPC code is important for Googel searches.

ASIN #: Amazon Store ID # - is also useful.  I add the ASIN # to all my products so that when someone does a search for the ASIN #, it not inly shows up under Amazon, but my store as well.
10 年 前
nopCommerce does not have a field for ASIN. But it already has a "GTIN (global trade item number)" field. You can use it for UPC (in North America), EAN (in Europe), JAN (in Japan), and ISBN (for books).
8 年 前
Hi There:

NopCommerce has the UPC at the product level, but in the apparel industry every different product-size-color combination requires a UPC.

Is there any way to accomplish this in NopCommerce?

Thanks
8 年 前
You already can specify GTIN (override a default one at the product level) by going to product details page > product attributes > attribute combination > add/edit combination
8 年 前
Thanks you very much for your reply. That answer my next questions as well about stock quantity and inventory depletion.
6 年 前
if you are missing asin or upc you can get your asin from upc (and vice versa - upc from asin) by using http://www.asinlab.com/asin-to-upc/
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.