Header Logo's

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hello people of nop land I have a question are we allowed to replace the header logo or is that also removable only with a key. I know about the powered by icon but I am curious about the header logo. If so can someone please help with the process I replaced the  logo.gif image with a logo.gif file of my own but nothing happened. Thank you for your time.

Travel Atlantic
14 年 前
Yes you can replace the logo. Just name your logo the same -- logo.gif.

Edit ...css if you want to use a diff name for you logo.

Read up on caching.
14 年 前
ASP5 I did exactly what you advised earlier and it still remains the original logo.gif ?

Travel Atlantic
14 年 前
Maybe you replaced the wrong one.  You need to change it in appthemes/<THEME>/images/
R
14 年 前
I have since been able to replace the logo, nothing fancy but it's o.k. I am now working on a theme for the sight I am having a problem developing a method of doing this. We all know when it comes to design there are many ways to skin a cat to get the same final results when designing in visual studio. I am use to working with the default.aspx page and the div's for customizing a layout that already exists and working with the css style builder but I don't see the neccessary information I'm use to working with. Can some one help with steering me in the right direction regarding these issue I would be willing to share my work with the community. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Travel Atlantic
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.