Thousands of empty customer records created every day

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 年 前
Dear,

The only thing is - "Is it possible to stop the creation of this Guest accounts.". we don't want to maintain such record in our DB. So is there any way to disable such mechanism.
8 年 前
[email protected] wrote:
Dear,

The only thing is - "Is it possible to stop the creation of this Guest accounts.". we don't want to maintain such record in our DB. So is there any way to disable such mechanism.

Hi,

The guest customers are vital part of the nopCommerce logic. It can not work without them.

You do not need to manually manage the guest customer deletion. There is a special scheduled task about this. You can find it in the administration > System > Schedule Tasks -> Delete guests.

I hope this info will help you !
8 年 前
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
Dear,

Hi,

The guest customers are vital part of the nopCommerce logic. It can not work without them.

You do not need to manually manage the guest customer deletion. There is a special scheduled task about this. You can find it in the administration > System > Schedule Tasks -> Delete guests.

I hope this info will help you !

Thanks for the response, but may i know the default frequency of deleting the guests by this TASK MANAGER listed above. I want this process to be performed daily At 2:00 AM every day. So is it possible for me to schedule this configuration.
8 年 前
They wouldn't be called scheduled tasks if it wasn't possible to schedule them.
8 年 前
petemitch wrote:
They wouldn't be called scheduled tasks if it wasn't possible to schedule them.

Yes Exactly, But please tell me how can i Change the timing (I mean how can i configure this schedule task).

Please tell me the process of doing this.
8 年 前
In Admin > System > Schedule Tasks -> Delete guests
you can edit the interval in seconds by click on Edit on grid and update the time interval to delete the guest.
Don't forget to restart the site after update schedule task otherwise it will not take latest effect
8 年 前
[email protected] wrote:
Dear,

You can entirely stop creating guest customer as well but it required customization i did it previously for one of my clients.
8 年 前
vipul.dumaniya wrote:
Dear,

You can entirely stop creating guest customer as well but it required customization i did it previously for one of my clients.

Hello, thanks for your guidance. I am using NP3.6 no source version. Is it possible for me to permanently stop creating guest customer. If yes then please tell me how can i do this.
8 年 前
you have to create system customer like builtin guest customer and instead of creating new guest customer you have to assign that built in customer to _workcontext.currentcustomer

I have done a while ago so i don't remember the exact code but i remember above concept i have used that time.
8 年 前
you can check below link if you want to implement it
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/37816/suggestion-improvement-on-generating-guest-customer.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.