Getting installtion error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Server Error in '/' Application.
Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

Source Error:

Line 91:       </expressionBuilders>
Line 92:     </compilation>
Line 93:     <authentication mode="Forms">
Line 94:       <forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/Login.aspx" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" defaultUrl="~/default.aspx" enableCrossAppRedirects="false"/>
Line 95:     </authentication>

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopcommercestore\web.config    Line: 93

Please help to resolve the problem

Thanks
14 年 前
did you configure the application/virtual directory in IIS? this is usually why this happens
14 年 前
Configure your virtual directory in IIS.

Regards,
Adil
14 年 前
Hi,

Thanks all for your replies. But i am new to asp.net, would some guide me how to configure IIS?

Very thanks

Sarfraz
14 年 前
this article might help

http://www.netomatix.com/Development/IIS7Configuration.aspx

if you don't run IIS7, you can probably find a similar article via a search engine
14 年 前
Hi,

Once again thanks for all of you. I have now configured and now can see the installation process.

Cheers
13 年 前
hi all.

I was following the steps in this link :http://www.netomatix.com/Development/IIS7Configuration.aspx

but when I got to point :

5. Authentication

I can not find other than Anonymous Authentication!!!

I don't have any other Authentications like Forms or Windows

what should I do??

please Help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.