Who can I contact to make a custom template?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I would like a surf, skate, and snow "elegant" template. Any ideas how much this might cost?

Thank You.

Sid
14 年 前
Your best to find a designer to "design" the template and then ask someone (such as myself) to integrate the design.  You could try somewhere like 99designs.com to get a design done or maybe you have someone local who could do the design.
14 年 前
i might be very cheeky in asking this, but i recently asked someone to design a website for me and i have just now realised they have used this free software and its templates.  i have paid a lot of money for this, but i dont know if that seems fair for using something i could have done myself with a little knowhow...

please let me know what you think, thank you
14 年 前
You can certainly buy many ecommerce templates on the net.  But how well they fit nopcommerce and how well they fit your company branding is another question.  I still suggest 99designs.com you will get a custom template that is unique and of the highest quality.
14 年 前
I am willing to bet that some of the people here on the forums are web designers. I have a small web design company - WebBot Designs. Browse around and see what interests you.
14 年 前
dude i waited for your site to load and gave up....:(
14 年 前
It loads after a long time .... but i like the template ....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.