Compilation Error on setup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hi everyone,

Firt time poster so thanks for having me! I have downloaded the no source code version and uploaded it to my hosted server. IIS server with a hosting company. I also have DotNtNuke running on the wwwroot of my domain.. and I think this is the reason for my error. I created a virtual directory called /shop poining to the "shop" folder where I FTP's up the files to. It looks like my NopCommerce application is looking at my wwwroot/shop application is looking at my wwwroot/web.config instead of wwwroot/shop/web.config

I should mention that I have HELM access to my domain account and this error is starting the second I browse to www.invictus.ie/shop/install/install.aspx

Error are as follows:

====================================
Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DotNetNuke' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Source Error:
[No relevant source lines]
Source File: web.config    Line: 193
====================================

Any help greatly appreciated as I would love to get this product up and running.

Thanks a mil,

Adrian
14 年 前
in HELM, create new sub-domain. It will save you from this problem.
14 年 前
Thanks, that worked!!
14 年 前
You are welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.