Intallation failure

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I am running Windows 7 64 bit, and all updates for 2008 visual studio and I have php installed on my d: drive using WAMPP.  I am getting the following error:  

Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\IUSR'.

If you are in need of any further information to assist me in this please let me know.

I made a change and now I am getting the following:

Line 155:        <add name="MySQLRoleProvider" type="MySql.Web.Security.MySQLRoleProvider, MySql.Web, Version=5.2.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d" connectionStringName="LocalMySqlServer" applicationName="/"/>

Thank you
Dee
14 年 前
Can I please get some kind of respond on this, I am trying to start a web site on Monday:

I am trying to use the web platform installer and  nopCommerce on my home computer.  I am a BizSpark partner. I am running Windows 7 64 bit, and all updates for 2008 Visual Studio, PHP 5.2 for ASP.NET and Mysql for ASP.NET, I also have SQL 2008 Enterprise and updates running. I have WAMPP with PHP and MySQL installed as well with a web server that users port 90.  IIS7 uses port 80.  I am getting the following error:  

Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\IUSR'.

I have checked my name pipes and TCP/IP is enabled.  If you are in need of any further information to assist me in this please let me know.

No one has given me anything to even try so I can make this work.

Thanks you
LadyDee
14 年 前
See requirements:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/TechnologySystemRequirements.aspx

MySql is not on the list of supported servers.

MS SQL is.
14 年 前
I have MySql for windows asp.net installed.  I got this from Microsoft's web site.  Sorry thought I had it there.

Thank you
Ladydee
14 年 前
I have looked at the code, and I believe it only supports SQL Server; there is no support for MySql. Your hosting company needs to have IIS 6 or IIS 7, and also SQL Server. I have tested it with SQL Server 2005.
14 年 前
Also, your hosting company must be able to host ASP.NET sites.
If you don't have SQL Server, you can download SQL Server Express Edition from 2005 from
http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2005/en/us/express.aspx
or
Server Express Edition from 2005 from
http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/express.aspx

You can also download .NET 3.5 from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en

You need to install
.NET 3.5 and
SQL Server Express
in that order, the install mopCommerce.

Good luck!
14 年 前
I have everything you listed installed.  I also have php for ASP.NET installed and MySql for ASP.NET installed.  These applications are on my home computers.  I develop web sites from home.

For MS SQL I used window auth to login, so I do not understand what the problem is.

Thank you
LadyDee
14 年 前
nopCommercei is NOT a PHP application, nor does it use mySQL.

"For MS SQL I used window auth to login, so I do not understand what the problem is."

But you stated you're using mySQL. Won't work. Not used in any of the current nopCommerce versions.

Forget PHP, foprget mySQL.

Looks like you are trying to ryn another application, not nopCommerce.
14 年 前
I tried it with Microsoft SQL at first and my first statement to this form is what I got.  I know the name of my server (hostname), I know my password to logon to my computers, but when I use nt auth.  I get the error at the beginning of this post.  Because of this I though I needed to use MySQL and PHP, so I have deleted the MySQL for .NET was having problems with it anyway because I program in PHP and have WAMP installed.

Thank you
LadyDee
14 年 前
You are showing in your line of code that you are still attempting in some way or another to use MySQL, you cannot use it or PHP in any way whatsoever, they are not supported. Any attempt at integrating either code in the tiniest bit will result in errors such as the above.

I suggest starting from a scratch install so your code is not dirtied with mysql code.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.