Welcome, Please Sign In! Checkout as a guest or register Register and save time! Register with us fo

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Why is this installed on NOP 1.40?  If I go set in admin that guests can check out, why does it still send them to this page AFTER they have already tried to check out and looked at their cart?  Can someone please tell me how to remove it?  It confuses the customer, 90%+ of which do not create store accounts when shopping online.  If an anonymous customer has browsed your website, added the part to cart, go to their total, it makes no sense to then revert them back to a confusing screen that asks them if they want to log in, register, or continue onto payment.    

edit:  Not only that, but I thought the google checkout issue was fixed?  Now after they check out and click the google checkout icon, presumably to go pay with their google checkout account, it still sends them to go register an account for your store.  ???????

Thanks in advance.
Chris
14 年 前
I'm unaware of any configuration change to get around the anonymous intercept to login in noC 1.4 stock.

But a quick fix in the code (a programmer would have to do this for you, as it entails re-compiling the store in visual studio)

In the file /Modules/OrderSummary.aspx.cs

they can change

protected void Checkout()
        {
            if (NopContext.Current.User == null || NopContext.Current.User.IsGuest)
            {
                string loginURL = CommonHelper.GetLoginPageURL(true, true);
                Response.Redirect(loginURL);
            }
            else
            {
                Response.Redirect("~/Checkout.aspx");
            }
        }

To something along these lines, and it bypasses the anonymous intercept.

protected void Checkout()
        {
            if (NopContext.Current.User == null || NopContext.Current.User.IsGuest)
            {
                //Code Change: x/y/xxxx by Me
                //Purpose: To remove login intercept of anonymous customers.
                //string loginURL = CommonHelper.GetLoginPageURL(true, true);
                //Response.Redirect(loginURL);

}
            else
            {
            }
        }

and then recompile the store. They would then have to upload both -
/Modules/OrderSummary.aspx as well as the newly recompiled store dll which is
/bin/NopCommerceStore.dll

Notice above how I just commented out the old portion of code that intercepted the anonymous customer, and replaced it with just how the same redirect they treat logged in customers with.

Advisory: The above does require a recompile. You cannot just change the text in the .cs file and that's that. A Programmer would need to be involved so they can help trouble-shoot any side effects. End Advisory

And hello Chris... :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.