Is it possible to add new blog entry and make it unpublished ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I want to add a new entry in blog but for now i don't want anyone to see it and after some time i would like to make it public, is it possible to make any blog entry unpublished ? Because if i post an entry in blog it becomes public automatically
14 年 前
Jusdt uncheck the "Active" box under the blog entry
14 年 前
bkindustries wrote:
Jusdt uncheck the "Active" box under the blog entry

There is no ACTIVE CHECK BOX under blog entry
14 年 前
Your right, its the one area that doesn't. You will have to code it.

May I suggest to the Code team to add an "Active" checkbox for each blog entry (just like with other areas)
14 年 前
Why not create your blogs...

INSERT [dbo].[Nop_BlogPost] ([BlogPostID], [LanguageID], [BlogPostTitle], [BlogPostBody], [BlogPostAllowComments], [CreatedByID], [CreatedOn])
VALUES (...

and execute it when ready?
14 年 前
you know you can set content management-->blog-->blog settings      blog enabled - checkbox clear

to disable blog - you can still make entries but none of your blog will be visable that way you can publish quite a full blog at a later date if thats your requirement
14 年 前
haydie wrote:
you know you can set content management-->blog-->blog settings      blog enabled - checkbox clear

to disable blog - you can still make entries but none of your blog will be visable that way you can publish quite a full blog at a later date if thats your requirement

Yea i am aware of this feature but it makes the whole blog unpublished, but i was looking for a feature by which i can make any specific blog unpublished, but i guess the only way is Not to post anything on the blog unless i want it as public...haha

But thanks haydie for replying on this thread...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.