Display Error on Admin Dashboard/Catalog/Products/Manage Products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Two of us have downloaded 1.40 onto separate Windows7 Ultimate/IE8/Visual Studio 2008 machines/SQL Server 2008 Standard machines.  Both installs ran perfectly fine, no apparent issues.

On one of the machines, everything runs perfectly (nice system, we're impressed)!

On the other machine in the Admin area Dashboard page, when you select the Catalog menu, Products, Manage Products menu item, the page displays and then is overlaid with all of the menus in 2 columns of gray boxes with white menu item text.  You cannot read most of what is on the Manage Products list.

This looks a little like some kind of Microsoft Menu control issue, but is different than I have seen in the past.

If you go back to the main Dashboard page, everything works fine.

We have tried using IE7 compatibility to no avail.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?  I have a screen capture I could send if anyone needs to see it.

Thanks!

Lynn
14 年 前
lynn,

it's been an occasional problem since 1.4 was released (6th december) so you might be able to track down some information on the forum about it but to be honest, i don't remember readingabout an actual fix - maybe in the short term try a reinstall?
14 年 前
haydie,

Will do.  We won't be able to do that for a little while today.  I will leave this open until we can post the results of the re-install here.

Thanks for the assistance!

lynn
14 年 前
The re-install was unsucessful.

Lynn
14 年 前
did a forum search for      'admin'  and pulled this- there are probably more to be found. try pm some of the people to see if they have relevant info

https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=2128
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.