Brain Glitch Moment - settings for products to be displayed on front page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
At some point, I remember finding the setting to "hide" products to be displayed on front page (as displayed by homepageproducts.ascx).  I did so because I didn't want to display them in that manner at that time.  Now I'm creating a new control that's jquery-enabled based on the same criteria, but I can't remember how to turn the display back on.  

I'm running on too little sleep and not enough coffee at the moment - can anyone remind me where this setting is, so I can progress with this new control?  TIA!

Edit: NM - as is usually the case, asking the question in a public forum always means that I'll find the answer about 30 seconds after clicking the "Submit" button.
14 年 前
The Product Info page has a checkbox for 'Display on Home Page'. Is that what you meant? I dont recall a Hide Home Page products but there is a setting for displaying best sellers on home page in the Configuration > Global Settings > Other [tab]

C.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.