compilation error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
My website has this error:
Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'BusinessLogic' does not exist in the namespace 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 138:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.Specs"/>
Line 139:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products"/>
Line 140:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Profile"/>
Line 141:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Promo.Affiliates"/>
Line 142:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Promo.Campaigns"/>

When I try to add an assembly reference to Nop.BusinessLogic it says that it's missing an assembly manifest.  NopCommerce works fine on my computer but everytime I try to upload it to my web server it won't run.  I watched the installation video and all they did was upload it and didn't have any of the problems that I'm experiencing.  Is there some incompatibilities with my web server and nopCommerce?

Thank you.
Deccks
14 年 前
deccks wrote:
Is there some incompatibilities with my web server and nopCommerce?

did you compare the system requirements of with your host, have you uploaded the correct files to your host and made the root folder an application?
14 年 前
Hi Deccks

I would be interested to know what happened for you.. got the same problem

site uploaded at the root folder (httpdocs)
site run as an application  but get the same error as you

thanks

Chris
14 年 前
My problem was that I had a .dll file in the Bin directory that did not get uploaded completely.  I had to go examine each file by its file size side-by-side in my FTP client to see which one did not get uploaded completely.  I found the file and re-uploaded it.  After that, everything worked fine.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.