multi-seller

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 年 前
Hi,

does nopCommerce solution have the capability of allowing users to register their own stores?
if so, do you think that it will be easy for users to have a separate subdomain for their stores?

thank you
9 年 前
Yes possible. See Multi-store Support
9 年 前
thank you for your reply.
Actually, what I am looking for is multi-seller and not multi-store for the same seller.
I want to offer users stores; users can register in my site and get their stores without my interference in the registration process. Is this possible?
thank you
9 年 前
Bastaty wrote:

Actually, what I am looking for is multi-seller and not multi-store for the same seller.
I want to offer users stores; users can register in my site and get their stores without my interference in the registration process. Is this possible?

I see,  creating a store for an user automatically during registration process without site admin's involvement is not possible with nop out of the box.
9 年 前
Bastaty wrote:
thank you for your reply.
thank you

What you want is multi-vendor with some customization and/or extensions. There are several business models for that. Here is an example of a market place that we developed with the multi-vendor feature and 3 men-months of customization work
4 年 前
i am searching for the same, did you find any solution ? looking for multi-seller support
4 年 前
suffian wrote:
i am searching for the same, did you find any solution ? looking for multi-seller support

Please describe your needs in more detail and check multi-vendor and multi-store features and a plugin called multi-tenant
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.