ScriptManager is required on the page to use ASP.NET AJAX Script Components

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hi there

We made some significant changes to 1.4 and decided to upgrade to 1.5.  We have spent more than a day with Winmerge just to get the changes merged with the new solution.  After 1 day of merging and another debugging just to get the solutin to compile I now get the following error when trying to view a product details page:
[InvalidOperationException: A ScriptManager is required on the page to use ASP.NET AJAX Script Components.]
   AjaxControlToolkit.ScriptObjectBuilder.RegisterCssReferences(Control control) +1014
   AjaxControlToolkit.ScriptControlBase.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +59
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

We checked the web.config file and it shows the correct config for Ajax:
<controls>
        <add tagPrefix="ajaxToolkit" namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" assembly="AjaxControlToolkit"/>
        <add tagPrefix="HTMLEditor" namespace="AjaxControlToolkit.HTMLEditor" assembly="AjaxControlToolkit"/>
        <add tagPrefix="nopCommerce" namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Controls" assembly="Nop.Controls"/>
        <add tagPrefix="nopCommerce" namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Controls.Payment.Validators" assembly="Nop.Controls"/>
        <add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
        <add tagPrefix="asp" namespace="System.Web.UI.WebControls" assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
      </controls>

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I am out of ideas asto what is going on here and how to fix it.
14 年 前
Don't worry

I compared pages again and the following on the VariantsInGrid didn't make it over during the merge:
<ajaxToolkit:ToolkitScriptManager runat="Server" EnableScriptGlobalization="true"
    EnableScriptLocalization="true" ID="sm1" ScriptMode="Release" CompositeScript-ScriptMode="Release" />
I think this will work now..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.