Is there any information about the amount of each nop version in the field?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 年 前
As developer of plugins I would like to know what versions of nopCommerce are used and the number of thereof. Currently I develop my plugins for 3.50 but I do get requests for 3.40 too.
9 年 前
Checkout this link to see all the previous versions, look on the right hand side in the scroll list. nop starts from version 1.11 - version 3.50
https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/releases/view/125503

Regards

Maurice
9 年 前
Thx for the effort but I am actually interested in the number of installations of  each version.
9 年 前
Only one per version, the next version will be v 3.60, then 3.70 and so on.

In between these major versions are change-sets, which does not affect the major version, but make small modifications or improvements to NopCommerce website &/or database.

Maurice
9 年 前
haha, no what i meant is the number if installations out there in the field. So how many 3.40 driven webshops are there out there? The same goes for the other versions.
9 年 前
I think you are asking how many sites are running 3.4, how many running 3.5, etc.  I don' think what you are looking for is available.  Total downloads of each version might be available(?), but not sure that would tell you very much.
9 年 前
Here (on the right) you can see the list of all Nop releases in Codeplex, and then you can check the number of downloads in each versión. As a thumb rule 1% of those were deployed as a store. But take into consideration that later they were migrated to higher versions.
9 年 前
Also check this topic and the links I provided there. My estimate taking into consideration the 20% missing pointed by Andrei is that currently there are 20 K stores running with Nop
9 年 前
ok. guess that's what it is then. Thx!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.