Can this be configured to Oracle Database? First time user please.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Can this be configured to Oracle Database? First time user please.
14 年 前
I don't think you can connect to Oracle Database with nopCommerce

NopCommerce is meant to be connect with SQL Database only because all the scripting is done according to SQL Database not Oracle
14 年 前
Please take a look at these requirements for using nopCommerce

https://www.nopcommerce.com/TechnologySystemRequirements.aspx
14 年 前
Is there a design doc for this latest download or should I purchase some kind of a license to develop my own online shopping website with this download?

Is this a open source and if so, is there a documentation on the DLL's being used?

Regards,
Prakash
14 年 前
Ok let me give you an overview of NopCommerce

NopCommerce is one of the Best e-commerce project

nopCommerce is an open-source e-commerce project

you can use if for your online store/company or anything you want

you don't have to pay anything in order to use it,

You can modify it according to your requirements, add anything, delete anything, do whatever you want

You can downalod it for FREE, without any cost

when  you will run this project , you will see on the footer of each page, it's written "Powered By nopCommerce"

You can do anything in your project except removing this message that appears on each page, as it's a copyright sign by nopCommerce Team

I don't think a small message should create any problem, But if you still want to remove this message, YOU CAN by paying $50 license fee, and registering your website with nopCommerce, for more info, click here
14 年 前
Talking about documentation on dll files etc,

as such there is no documentation for dlls but there is a user guide that you can purchase for $20, HERE
14 年 前
You can see the Demo site LIVE, as well as LIVE Admin section: HERE
14 年 前
Take a look at these demo website screen-shots: HERE
14 年 前
Let me know if you need any help
14 年 前
I thought nopcommerce used ADO.NET? If so it is not beyond the realms of possibility to be modified at source to use an Oracle database. It would of course require major changes and be a fairly daunting task, still make a good challenge as an excercise.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.