How to delete nopCommerce objects from database?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Does anybody know (or have a script) to delete the nopcommerce object from a test database I was using for test/evaluation purposes?

I can't simply delete the whole database in question because the nop tables, procs, etc are along side other test tables I am still using.  I should have been smart enough to use a seperate database when I installed but well...I didn't.

If there's an easy way to run a script to iterate through the nop* objects in database and remove it would be of great help to me.  I could use the sql admin feature but with so many object that even takes a while and you have to deal with contraints, etc and delete in correct order.

Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help.
14 年 前
Are you referring to the pre-populated products that came with nopCommerce?  I created a solution with a SqlTransaction if this is the case.

Go to http://nopcommerce.deccks.com/products.aspx.jpg to see my solution.

The Remove From Inventory link does the same action that the nopCommerce application would do if you went into Edit and deleted the product - it just sets the Nop_Product.Deleted value to 1.  The Delete All Records link runs a SqlTransaction that deletes all references to the ProductID and then deletes the product itself.  Works great.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.